As stated in a previous message:
I've read a lot of books around LOA, karma, etc and they saw 'you sow what you reap', 'there is a boomerang effect', 'you get what you give' and in the universe, there must be balance.
We attract people, events, situations, things by virtue of of thoughts, words and actions, with the feelings behind those thoughts and the intention and motivation behind them.
When I was 18-20, while I was at college and uni, I had a lot of success applying these methods. I'm 23 and just dropped out of uni and I'm not succesful as before, however, I will use those 4 points again to seek what I desire.
1) I'm a male, so I had the mindset and thoughts that: every women is beautiful and sexy and I looked for the good qualities in them, this gets magnified back according to LOA.
2) I aligned myself with my desires: when I was 18, I worked out, brought quality jeans, leather jacket, I had a good hairstyle, I had a confident posture and like attracts like, what are your best parts: your eyes, body, fashion sense, social skills, humour, do you feel you have strength of character and what qualities do you have which are attractive, etc? You have too feel good and align yourself with your desire, if you want a sexy parter, be sexy yourself and reinstate the good things about yourself and your body!
3) Be more loveable and to re-emphahsise point 1, respect the opposite sex and treat/view all as handsome/sexy/beautiful lol.
4) Live your life, have an ambition, fill your life with interesting hobbies, join clubs, their is nothing more attractive when you're living your life, going for an ambition and taking your mind off when you have better things to do!
5) As others have stated in my previous message, what can you offer? (thanks guys)
6) Love couples and the best parts in people.
Good luck to everyone! :)
Hi Indigo11 try our lovely Eldavo's Apple Technique for a romantic partner
it certainly feels delicious to me ;-)
answered 13 Dec '12, 05:32
If you are seeing this message then the Inward Quest system has noticed that your web browser is behaving in an unusual way and is now blocking your active participation in this site for security reasons. As a result, among other things, you may find that you are unable to answer any questions or leave any comments. Unusual browser behavior is often caused by add-ons (ad-blocking, privacy etc) that interfere with the operation of our website. If you have installed these kinds of add-ons, we suggest you disable them for this website