Hello everyone,I have been reading some older threads and have had some questions arise in the process so I decided to post them here hoping for some answers.
Living in the end/ feeling like you already have it:I have tried this before but to no avial. I try to keep myself happy and feel as if I already have what it is I am after but for some reason I have not yet achieved my goals. I have attributed this difficulty to limiting beliefs but now I am starting to believe that limiting beliefs are a load of bull.1. Whenever I try to stay happy and "live in the end" I seem to stay happy for a while when I remind myself but pretty quicky the overjoyed feeling simmers away and I am back to my blank/bored state.
This also ties into my tendency to get stuck in this vicous cycle of searching for a "new method" to achieve my goals (always thinking this method is the one I have been looking for! This is the missing piece to manifesting my goals!), then happily applying the techinques and what not for a select period of time, then getting frustrated with it and worring that I am doing it wrong and then frantically searching for more information on the method to cure my confusion.
Finally I give up the method and the cycle repeats. Why do I do this over and over?How can I end this cycle for good?I think that I have gotten into the mindset that there is always something I am missing and that I need to find it to get my goals.Also I feel like I am just doing all of this as a means to an end. How can I get out of this mind set of needing this physical manifestation?
Finally, I have heard that the subconsious mind control 90% of your thoughts thus your vibration as well and that the concious mind only controls the other 10%. This worries me that anything I do will be futile because my subconcious mind is basically running the show.By the way I do not believe in limiting beliefs and the sort; there is only now. Also i have tried hooponopono, eft, faster eft, etc but none have made any difference. I also do not believe in limiting beliefs. Thanks
The law of attraction, hmm - i like to see it this way; George Soros, the man who broke the bank of england in 1992, based his brilliant financial career mainly on the phenomenon of reflexivity. In the dictionary the meaning for reflective is "directed back on itself". Wikipedia states that reflexivity refers to the circular relationships between cause and effect.
Money can be compared to the the flow of energy in the invisible world in as much that it's neutral and fluid and acts just as chi energy under the influence of the law of attraction, the law of duality if you prefer. Substituting chi by financial terms gives this;
"Reflexivity asserts that prices do in fact influence the fundamentals and that these newly-influenced set of fundamentals then proceed to change expectations, thus influencing prices, the process continues in a self reinforcing pattern . Because the pattern is self reinforcing markets tend towards disequilibrium. Sooner or later they reach a point where the sentiment is reversed and negative expectations become self-reinforcing in the downward direction thereby explaining the familiar pattern of boom and bust cycles."
have a nice day
If you are seeing this message then the Inward Quest system has noticed that your web browser is behaving in an unusual way and is now blocking your active participation in this site for security reasons. As a result, among other things, you may find that you are unable to answer any questions or leave any comments. Unusual browser behavior is often caused by add-ons (ad-blocking, privacy etc) that interfere with the operation of our website. If you have installed these kinds of add-ons, we suggest you disable them for this website