I thought of this when Stingray asked This question. The question basically gives a prediction that did come to pass on solar flares. I channel as most of you here know and I have even had my source give predictions about the explosion in Japan during the earthquake and also saying that more complex life would die when birds and fish were all dying. He was right on both his predictions as are these entities on Stingray's question. So I ask this; How can they tell us what the future will hold when we are the ones who make our own reality? will the prediction interfere with the event? This session my source explains that when we use our thoughts and our vibration we make any event good or bad manifest. So how is this possible?
thank you all for any insight you are able to give.
love n light
It's a really interesting question, Rob.
Especially so, since The Pleiadian Collective themselves have said that the times we are living in are so unique and fast-changing that even if they (from a non-physical perspective) predict that someone, say, has a 98% probability of going down a certain timeline, that person can still often confound them by choosing the 2% option instead.
So for the Pleiadians to make a high-probability public prediction with definite dates seems like a pretty bold and surprising move to me. We've yet to see if they are right or not :)
What I'm guessing about this particular prediction is that because it relates to a presumably "more predictable and stable" consciousness (The Sun) instead of us human beings, it gives them more confidence in the prediction remaining stable.
And the other thing is that the prediction relates to a nearby timescale, less than 2 weeks away, so presumably there is less likelihood of a dramatic shift in the energies they are perceiving.
But as you've said the collective consciousness could still change the outcome, if it wanted.
I'm just waiting with interest to see what happens :)
EDIT - MARCH 8, 2012
As of this date, though we still have a week to go with it, it seems reasonable to say that The Pleiadian Collective's latest prediction regarding Solar Flares also appears to have been correct: Solar Flares - Feb/Mar 2012
Just for completeness, I thought I would add the following to this answer...
I've now listened to a number of recordings where The Pleiadian Collective imply that they make predictions, or disclose information, like this to counteract in advance the fears that might be present when these kinds of events occur.
Looking at some of the "end of the world" hysteria that has been going on, and is still building up, regarding these Solar Flares, it seems like they have a fair point.
The Pleiadian Collective have said many times that linear time as we know it, from their perspective, does not exist. Time is simply a marker for different vibrational frequencies.
From their perspective, all events in the past, present and future are happening simultaneously for them so I'm guessing that from their perspective, the prediction is not about what may happen (because everything that can happen has already happened) but about which "timelines" our collective consciousness is choosing to experience.
So there is no "future" to predict (because all futures have already happened), it's just about which version of the "future" they think we are likely to play with collectively.
not unlike someone on top of a tall building,
answered 18 Feb '12, 06:29
When anybody 'sees' the future, it is one possible future, and the most probable future if something doesn't change. Since we have free will, and the LOA, we can change the way things turn out. Like if someone gets on a highway that goes from A to B, then the most probable outcome is that they end up in B. However, if they change highways and head toward C, the most probable outcome is they end up in C.
However, we are all manifesting together on this planet. Since we each have free will, there parallel realities so that all possible outcomes exist, and we choose by our actions and energetic frequency which reality we place our conscious awareness. So when someone predicts that something will happen, it does in a version or more of reality.
answered 17 Feb '12, 12:08
Treb, I should think that you are the overall BEST qualified person to answer this question, since you have so much experience with channeling.
As for the issue of "creating our own reality" we don't ever seem to have a practical way to know WHEN that newly created reality will be brought into being...
There is definately a very powerfully logical SEQUENCE of events in this process, but, reckoning with time -- relative to eternity -- is something I don't know that any human mind can resolve.
Will we ever know that answer?
answered 18 Feb '12, 10:19
I have recently chanced upon a person who seemed to have the ability to predict the future. But unlike most fortune-tellers, he did not tell me that if he predicted that A was going to happen, then A was indeed going to happen - but that once you know about A , you have the ability to do something to try and change it.
For instance, if he knew that something bad might happen to you if you plan to go overseas or a certain day, he would warn you about it, but he won't tell you exactly what is going to happen. I guess part of the reason why he does not want to tell you exactly what is going to happen is because he understands this : When fortune-telling comes true, is it actually a result of the Law of Attraction? But if you know that something bad is going to happen on a certain day, then you have the ability to avoid it, and thus the prediction would not come true anymore.
Apart from that, he did not want to delve into any further details as he came from a Buddhist background and he believes that some things are meant to be kept secrets or it would do harm to him and the person involved. There's a Chinese saying " Heaven's secrets should not be leaked ".
answered 18 Feb '12, 21:01
If you are seeing this message then the Inward Quest system has noticed that your web browser is behaving in an unusual way and is now blocking your active participation in this site for security reasons. As a result, among other things, you may find that you are unable to answer any questions or leave any comments. Unusual browser behavior is often caused by add-ons (ad-blocking, privacy etc) that interfere with the operation of our website. If you have installed these kinds of add-ons, we suggest you disable them for this website