WE CREATE OUR FATE EVERY DAY WE LIVE...
I'd appreciate all of your feedback and suggestions.
UPDATE February 23, 2013: I really want to thank you all for your comments, suggestions, and input. Something was stirred with this...Keep on trucking! I have included some material from Bashar which may also prove helpful to you. Love, Jai
1. CHOOSE TO THINK THE GOOD THOUGHT:
I have taped to my laptop a fortune from a fortune cookie I have saved for a long time. It reads:
We create our fate every day we live.
I didn't know that every little choice I made; indeed, every thought I thought, was having an effect on me and my life. But since we are just starting out, from this point onwards, do what Abraham, channeled by Esther Hicks, has said: Just choose to think one good thought at a time (I have paraphrased the saying a bit.) It is an easy habit to start out doing.
For example, if I am dead broke, and very frightened, my thoughts seem to be consumed with debt. But all of existence is built on our thoughts. So, to start changing our existence, we must start by creating a bubble of new and much more positive thoughts in our minds. I must start creating my new life first by creating new thoughts. Here are some examples of what you could do:
1. I think, “I am desperately broke.” Replacement thought: “Nothing really good or really bad lasts really long.”
2. “I am am ugly.” Replace this thought with, “God does not make Junk.”
3. “I am good for nothing.” Try, “I washed the dishes and took out the garbage. I am a productive human being.”
Always choose to think the good, the higher, thought. This little change will start you on the road to a new way of living that will make you happy all the time, and in return, make other people happy to be around you. Bashar calls this "vision".
2. GO FOR A HIGHER ENERGY WAY OF LIFE. This is a pic of Wade, who holds a Sixth Degree Black Belt in Karate. I hope it inspires you!
Don't be a groaner. Keep your mind off your aches and pains. I am not endorsing a rigorous exercise program here. This is about the harmonics of your soul- your "vibes". Check out Mike Kemski and Banabu; I have to give him credit for this. Mike talks about becoming charged up and high on life. How do you do that? You may think this impossible, but it really is much easier than you think. Imagine the last time you were totally enthralled with something. Maybe it was music. Music is a good example, because we all seem to share a common response to music that can uplift us. If Sting makes you laugh and bang your head, play Sting. Dance. Have fun. This is living in High Energy. You need to make choices that always, always will follow this high road. These decisions also include your passions. Follow your passions. Bashar says, "Believe!" If you think it is too late, it is never too late. Why? The Universe likes High Energy. It will practically drop what you need at your feet once you pick this highway (pardon the pun!).
3.DO THE NEXT RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES.
Sometimes the Next Right Thing is Relaxing and Appreciating Life...
I learned this gem from AA. When I was a confused and newly sober human being, I could not organize my life. My sponsor would say, “Then just always do the next right thing to do. If it is the dishes, than do them. If you need a walk on the beach, do that." It sounds easy, but sometimes it isn't. You must totally accept where you are, and at the same time, envision where you want to go. Sometimes, multiple choices beckon. Sometimes, multiple people pull at us. This is something that comes from the heart. You will get better and better at this, I promise. That invitation for coffee will suddenly not seem as important as getting over to the Art Museum and spending a few hours charging your batteries. Your desire to sit around all Saturday and watch college football will seem a huge waste of time when your conscience tells you that the lawn needs mowing, and that you promised your kids a day at the zoo. The “Next Right Thing” is a Spiritual commitment, and a necessary opportunity to grow your soul.
4. BUILD CONNECTIONS-WORK YOUR NETWORK By now, your life should be a LOT more exciting, and a LOT more full- both with events and people. Be sure to talk about your goals and dreams with your friends, your acquaintances, even the lady next you on the bus. You never know where your next opportunity will come from exactly. Assume, though, that just what you need is just around the corner. (Actually, it is if you believe it to be so!) Walk with this assumption at the ready, and don't be afraid to ask for help, advice, anything. You just might be surprised.
5. TRUST IN SYNCHRONICITY By doing these steps, you have built a new, positive world entirely created by your own positive thought. Remember Step One- Think the Next Right Thought? Well, Synchronicity has to do with being in the right place at the right time. If you are working these steps, things should start getting positively eerie for you. The person you need to fix your garage door happens to be standing inline behind you at the grocery store. Your new babysitter turns out to be a girl that you helped tutor two years ago. You may already be experiencing this phenomenon. The fact that synchronicity is working for you tells you that you are definitely doing the right things! You need to reach a state of "total acceptance" says Bashar, of everything. You must trust that everything is as it should be.
6. DEVELOP A DEEP AND MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH A HIGHER POWER.
By now, it should be clear that the Universe just doesn't run randomly. You may already feel this connection with a Higher Power (I will call Him God). The changes in our life should have, by now, also changed your very soul. You are now ready to start exploring this new relationship with the Great Sychronizer! In truth, you will find good books and good reading that will enhance and build your new way of life. You will find, also, great synchronicity in this endeavor. God is reaching out to you! The Bible verse of the day will be perfect. A song will come on the radio in the car that you needed to hear. This is your God, Loving You! Explore and Believe!
7. PERSIST AT POSITIVITY People may think that you are crazy. You may be making some deep and radical changes in your life, and there will be doubters. So what? Persist. Don't quit now. If a friend becomes a doubter, avoid conversing about your changes. Ask her about her life, and giggle inside. Set Higher and Higher Goals. Don’t be afraid! Wade just posted a very good lesson on persistence here. As kids, when we want to get good at something, we practice and practice for hours until we master what we want. We just do not quit. He did this with skateboarding- I did it with roller skating. I had scabs on scabs on my knees, but boy, could I skate! Persist, persist, persist. Be a kid with the things that matter.
8. REMEMBER THAT POSITIVE ATTRACTS MORE POSITIVE
This is Wade teaching Karate...Teaching is the winningest way to attract other winners! :)
This is so very important. Wade, my partner in life, is a very up-beat guy. His optimism is infectious. He has been working years at manifesting and the Law of Attraction. This is what attracted me to him- he almost always looks at the bright side of everything. We find that we can, if we choose, pull each other up. Just last night, Wade came down with the stomach flu. Without any effort, he immediately put on some AC/DC, and I said, “Well I will listen to that if you will listen to something I choose.” It went back and forth- Rock and Roll and Acid Rock competing with the 1812 Overture and Moody Blues. We ended up in that High Energy Place. It was great. I felt we combated that flu pretty good. I don't know about Wade, but I sure felt like a winner!
9. BOTTOM LINE: LIVE FOR LOVE AT ALL TIMES
The Girls of Little Women (scene from the movie. C. 1994 Columbia Pictures)
It is not easy to live today. We are pelted with ads that ask us to get more, do more, be more “than we can be”. But be a Lover, no matter what you do. Do everything out of love. Love is the whole point to this. It starts small, but by now, you should be loving yourself, and everyone else, too. You have within you the power to do and be anything you want to be. Now is the time to believe and act as though what you want is already right in front of you. If you Trust, and Love, then you can also completely LET GO of any results. Love allows you to let go of results.Go for it! Be happy. Be loving. It's all that matters, really. The less you invest in results, and the more you invest in love and being in the moment, the more likely you will be to manifest your dreams.
This article came about because I was asked by a member if I believe in the LOA or not. I decided to write down what I believe in a short version of what I hope will become a book someday. This plan for life I learned from Church, AA, and more than anyone, Wade Casaldi. I, of course, owe a huge debt to this site, Inward Quest, Bashar, and to Wade, for all the many lessons, corrections, and information. It is my hope that it will be a guide for you to a richer, happier life. I, or course, know all of you to be my teachers, too. Feel free to teach me more!
Love you all.
@Jaianniah #2 Don't groan. I love that! I have made a concision choice to not to groan . And I mean audibly .You know how when you get up out of the sofa or or maybe squeeze in to the back seat of a car .. out comes a groan uhhhhhhhhhh.
answered 18 Feb '13, 19:40
wasn't sure where to post this, so feel free to move to wherever....was wondering if anyone has had experience with this ebook:
or if it is just a rort?
definitely loving #2 Music:)
1) you asked for Feedback ~ Love, love your post Jai. Thank you!
2) Suggestion ~ you left out one essential element. What you ask? Sex! The importance of Sex. Did you know NOT having enough sex actually knocks your hormones out of whack & when you are out of balance in any area; it interrupts the flow... It's also natures sweetest most effective pain reliever .. It certainly is a mood elevator. What gets you in the Vortex faster than sex? Good for heart health & your immune system also.
. . . and we can't forget the importance of laughter either. No better mood elevator & it's contagious!
. . . and always follow your bliss... Your deepest joy ~ your passion....
@CalonLan ~ couldn't get the comment box to open. I may have misspoke. Actually laughter get me into the vortex faster than anything else & keeps me there. I took you for a man with more expensive tastes in spirits....
If you are seeing this message then the Inward Quest system has noticed that your web browser is behaving in an unusual way and is now blocking your active participation in this site for security reasons. As a result, among other things, you may find that you are unable to answer any questions or leave any comments. Unusual browser behavior is often caused by add-ons (ad-blocking, privacy etc) that interfere with the operation of our website. If you have installed these kinds of add-ons, we suggest you disable them for this website